Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 11 June 2015

Whitby

The sun is shining and the sky is blue so we are  off to Whitby on the train today.  Fish and chips and a bottle of pop....... bliss......... I have watered the garden, fed the fish and the laundry is on the line so we have no need to rush back.  My camera is playing up so I will have to use my phone to take photos today., My friend Bernard has given me the address of a shop in Whitby where I can buy delica beads as I have run out of chalk white ones and as is typically the case they are exactly the colour that I need. Bernard is 85 and does the most incredibly intricate bead work.  He gave me a large beading loom last week so I really must thread it up and use up some of my huge stash of beads.

1 comment: