Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 26 June 2015

To wash or not to wash.... that is the question.

Alexander is home from Uni as of this afternoon.  I now have mounds of laundry all over the kitchen floor and a great big smelly duvet........ this won't fit in my machine so I have three choices,,,, 1) launderette.... I would be ashamed to take it there and show the world how filthy disgusting it (he) is. 2)  I stomp up and down on it in a bathfull of water and soap powder,  or three (my favourite) chuck it out and buy another when he goes back next month.... what would you do?

5 comments:

  1. Make him take it to the launderette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so sad i take the covering off split the layers, stuff into halves pop in a pillowcase then wash ....it keeps me in stuffing for projects for ages ...then buy him a new one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is a really good idea. I may have to do that and then blame you when the house is thick with dust cos I will need to make loads of things that need stuffing :-)

      Delete
  3. I'd make him deal with it all!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete