Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Through the french doors.

Yesterday we tried the garden umbrella for the second time since we bought it about 7 years ago.  The table had lived under the pergola since we bought it and there was no room for the umbrella.  Tony went up into the loft and brought it down on Monday evening so we tried it last night.  It looks really lovely and offered some cooling shade in the garden.  It will come in very useful when the summer finally kicks in as I have great plans for crafting in the garden this summer.


A nice cup of tea in the garden








3 comments:

  1. Your garden and umbrella look lovely what a wonderful place to enjoy yourself.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it is going to be so pleasant to craft in the sunshine. Lovely. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete