Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 5 June 2015

The garden is nearly finished

And it looks so lovely.  I am thrilled to bits with how it is pulling together.  We created a patio today and now the table and chairs will be used a lot more. As soon as we have it all finished tomorrow I will put some pictures here on my blog. Tony and I are going out for a candle lit supper this evening but  if we hadn't been going out I would have served tea on the patio. We sat out there earlier and just enjoyed a drink .....sparkling water for me and tea for Tony..... and each others company.  I could really get used to him being off work and will find it strange when he goes back in a few weeks time.  Alexander will be amazed at the changes in the garden when he comes home from University at the end of the month. It will be lovely to have him back home for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment