Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 26 June 2015

The Friday walk

I am not sure whether I have ever mentioned that each Friday I am part of a ladies walking group.  We walk locally and each walk lasts about an hour.... followed by a nice cuppa and a scone if available.  These are two different locations.... the first is a twenty minute walk away and the second is just around the corner from where I live.  Don't believe what they say about Middlesbrough.  It is stunning here.  We talked about that today and all agree that every town has a grotty area.  Why oh why do the press always portray the  nastiest grottiest area in Middlesbrough.... Just Google Nunthorpe or Fairy dell at Coulby Newham  some time. It is wonderful here.




No comments:

Post a Comment