Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 22 June 2015

The Delphinium.... perhaps

While sitting in the conservatory looking at the plants in the garden I happened to look at a beautiful foxglove that has self seeded there.  I am currently going through a knitting and crocheting patch for a project that I am working on so I picked up some yarn and crocheted a pile of little bell flowers.  Then I stitched them to a cane that I have wrapped in green yarn.  The colour is more a Delphinium kind of blue and I doubt that this will be the only one that I make.  I have stitched a little mouse to the cane too but any photo that I take doesn't do it justice so I can't get a close up to share with you.


3 comments:

  1. knitting a garden is a bit much...lol ...but i did see these and think of you http://www.goodshomedesign.com/diy-plastic-bottles-toys/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that mousie is so cute. Love this project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous idea and love the blue flowers.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete