Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 20 June 2015

Stuff

I really must stop making stuff.  No sooner have I made a dozen of the latest fad then I find something else equally lovely and fun to make.  In my defence I do like to have a really nice display of work to drag along to talks and demonstrations and believe me there really is mileage in having several of the same thing as it makes for a lovely display. I am currently working on a top secret project and busy making yet more 'STUFF......... my lips are firmly sealed but watch this space for the big reveal.

The garden is a lovely place to sit and craft now that we have moved the patio..... I have no idea why it never occurred to us to move it before. Tis funny how gardens evolve. I have just given it a thorough soaking as the rain that has threatened the past couple of days hasn't appeared.  It will of course chuck it down now that the garden doesn't need a drink. This is what I am looking at right now.  The photo was taken through the window so you need to really look into the picture to pick out my beautifully fragrant climbing rose. The pergola is almost completely covered in gorgeous salmon pink roses.  The log store under the pergola will be hidden in a few more weeks when the sweet peas climb the the frame


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful garden :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful garden, I myself find I make things and then not sure what to do with them.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete