Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 1 June 2015

Not one but two

Tony the old sweetheart decided that he would buy me a new laptop at the weekend aaaaaaaaand............ he would have one too?????????????????  Now this is the man who really has showed no interest whatsoever in computers since we met all those years ago at an evening class...... yup,  we can take a computer apart and put it back together should the need ever arise.... no skip that comment.  We will just go and buy another these days.  It was a great class though and as well as a certificate I got a new husband. Seems like it was barely yesterday and now 14 years have passed since we first met.I have no idea where all that time has gone but it has flown by. I am smiling as I type this because he is sitting next to me on the sofa browsing you tube.  There are some incredible sites for modellers and I am utterly smitten with a model airport video that we have just watched.  I could really get into model making in a big way but just don't have the time or the room.  I do think though that one day in the distant future when we both retire the garage would be a fabulous place to set up a big model layout. We would need to shift a load of junk before that could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment