Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Sunday, 14 June 2015

Blog hopping

It is absolutely ages since I blog hopped and found something that I couldn't wait to make.  That doesn't of course mean that I haven't bookmarked lovely things for a future project.  Today I revisited a lovely blog and found this.....     http://www.annwoodhandmade.com/paper-mache-boat-pattern/     
I have great plans for this today..........so glad that I kept the cereal box yesterday.  Go and read about all the lovely things that the lady makes.  She is my kind of crafter.
My non crafting sister (yes those sort of people exist) is coming over this morning otherwise I would have made a start already. As soon as Tony heads off to the shooting range with his friends at lunch time I shall settle down for an afternoon of crafting and see if my boats turn out as pretty as those on the blog

1 comment:

  1. The boat looks great and I bet you start sailing soon!
    Have fun with your sister x

    ReplyDelete