Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Another blog hopping project

I just found this on a really lovely blog.  Go and take a look right now.... I will wait.....  

 http://charmingly-creative.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/party-decorations-tutorial.html

When I have finished working on my current project this is next on my list of things to make.  I am eyeballing my collection of heavy duty cardboard tubes that I scrounged from a florists.  I knew they would be useful for all manner of things.  I did throw a load away at the beginning of the year as I just had no room to keep them.  I wish  had seen this first though as they would be put to very good use.  Oh well, I can always go and ask for a few more from the florist.

2 comments: