Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Sunday, 24 May 2015

They're on whoop whoop.

I think my garden may have been Blackpool Illuminations in a previous life.  Today we added to the solar light collection with a string of lights for the pergola and two ' Solar powered topiary balls'.  The balls are now gracing my workshop and they look amazing. They were the first to light up tonight and we have waited nearly an hour for the 'pergola ones' to light. I have dreams of sitting in the garden on a warm moonlit summers evening. The dream does not include lashing rain but does include a glass of white wine and a large bag of crisps... classy bird or what?  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment