Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 30 May 2015

Tesco response

I had a lovely email from Tesco this morning offering apologies and a £10 money card which will be with me within a week or two.  Now this is a very clever marketing ploy as it means I have to go and spend it in Tesco.  This ordinarily would mean a lot more money being spent but in truth I am probably the worlds most frugal shopper.  I will stock up on dried pulses as they will last me a whole year.  Don't get me wrong,  I have had fruit and veg from Aldi which didn't last more than a day or two but I just binned it and never bought that product again from them.  I kind of expected a better quality of fresh produce from Tesco. I love the fresh fruit and veg from Morrisons but rarely shop there now as Aldi usually stocks whatever I need. We buy our eggs from the local free range farm and often buy fresh fruit and veg from a little market garden. Tony and I like to support local traders even if it costs us a little more. Roll on summer when my garden will start producing fresh food for the table. We ladies of the WI can cook with whatever is to hand....... well some of us can.

No comments:

Post a Comment