Sunday, 24 May 2015
Stale bread and a matching pair (kind of)
I have been a very busy bee these past few days. The garden is really starting to take shape now and in between gardening and housework (not much of the latter) I have managed to do a little beading. You may recall from a previous post that I made some little flowers and leaves using stale bread. I stuck them onto disks of cardboard that I cut from brown cardboard boxes. I glued these cabochon style onto some felt and have been turning them into brooches. I really do wish my photography skills could show just how nice they look but you can get a general idea of how last nights beading session turned out. I also made a pink poodle yesterday to match the white one. I turned them into a sweet pair of earrings.