Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 14 May 2015

Scallop shells

Just before Easter, Aldi had some salmon mousse for sale.  They look rather posh  and are served in scallop shells.... so I bought some.... just for the shells.  We will have the salmon mousse with some lovely brown bread and butter for lunch.  Then I will scrub the shells and turn them into a wind chime for the garden.   I have a big biscuit tin filled with shells and sea glass from various holidays and I thought it might be might be nice to do something with them all at long last. I can see it in my mind's eye so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment