Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 10 May 2015

Latest beaded goodies

This past week I have been busy beading all manner of things.  I made the floral bracelet and the wolf, both of which I finished off yesterday. I am currently considering making a much bigger version of the wolf as an amulet bag.... just considering at this point.  I don't normally use a beading loom as I prefer brick stitch but I ordered a large one from ebay and it arrived yesterday.  I am planning to make myself a really beautiful and intricate bag and already have the pretty closure for the bag... It will take a while so don't hold your breath.



1 comment:

  1. I am loving your beaded work, it looks so complicated. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete