Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 21 May 2015

Join me in the conservatory

Good morning my crafting buddies. I am off to work soon but I thought that I would show you where I like to sit when I am beading.  The light floods in and I can watch the birds in the garden while I work on the current project. In front of the window on the coffee table (I made that years ago) you can see my lovely new picnic basket... we have great plans for that this summer.  On the windowsill I have a few boxes of beads and findings but  I can almost guarantee that I won't have the particular colour of bead  that I need for a project in one of hose boxes so I always end up with several other boxes strewn around the floor in front of the sofa.  I think I may have mentioned once or twice that I could almost stock a small bead shop. I am hoping to finish early today as I will be going out for tea with my friends.  Jayne is twenty plenty and we need to celebrate.


2 comments:

  1. What a pleasant workspace,my craft room is at the front of the house and so my view is of the neighbours across the road and the passing traffic. How's Tony? Hugs Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is much better thank you. xxx

      Delete