Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Is it really May? and a couple of little green fish

Before I went to work today I crocheted a little pair of green fish from a plastic carrier bag.  I cut the plastic bag into a narrow strip and spun it in my drop spindle. I intend to turn them into a pair of earrings.  It is hard to believe that we are nearly into the last third of May as several times today we have had really heavy showers of hailstones.  The street was awash with a mini river flowing  down the road and to be honest it made me realise how quickly a flood can develop.  I took these photo's from my kitchen window but they really don't show how much did actually settle. 








1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean Cherie, it has been sunny but cold here most of the day all week here but it gets to about 3.30 or 4pm, just in time for the school run and the heavens open, poor mums and kids. You almost have a little pond to float your wee green fish in lol. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete