Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 25 May 2015

Fifty shades of grey (again)

And once again I am not talking about the book  (I tried to read it but found it to be a load of vile filth which I have no interest in reading). Tony and I have been trying to buy some curtains and a bedspread to match the dove grey in my new wallpaper. I would not have believed that there could be so many shades of soft grey.  We tried both Dunelm Mill and The Range without luck so we will be looking out for fabric to see if  I can get a good match. The wallpaper looks really pretty but I can't get a good photo to share so you will have to take my word for it.

My little crafting make of the day though are eggshell mosaic pendants.  I bought some inch square plywood pendants with the intention of using them in a craft workshop in July.  I needed to see if they would work for my group so have done a trial run.


2 comments:

  1. Oh these are delightful Cherie. You are so creative :-)

    ReplyDelete