Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 4 May 2015

Brick stitch butterflies

Tony and I decided to have a duvet day yesterday as the weather was too wet and horrible for gardening. Other than a really lovely homemade soup that we had for lunch we ate rubbish all day (if crisps and chocolate cake count as rubbish). Tony watched TV pretty much all day and I enjoyed beading these little butterflies which are slightly bigger than a fifty pence piece.  I need to make a few more as I have a project in mind but they do take ages to make so it will be a while before my project comes together.


2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and look very complicated. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lainie. Like everything they just take practice

    ReplyDelete