Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Another night in A and E (and some more beadwork)

Well I am walking around like a zombie this morning.  Yesterday started off okay when I got up at 05.45. For some reason I always wake up earlier than I need to if I am working.  I came home and did a bit of beading.  Cooked tea later on and then it started.  Tony was in agony with chest pains which I can only describe as coming in spasms.  I was pretty sure that it wasn't a heart attack so suggested he ring 111 and explain to them how he felt.  They sent an ambulance for him so we spent 6 hours in A and E and got home just before three this morning.  He was xray'd and scanned again in case they had missed something  and discovered that he now has a lung infection.  They say it is common place after a chest injury and antibiotics will clear it up. The pains he was experiencing are thought to be muscles contracting..... again a common occurrence after a chest injury......... I am wondering what today has in store.............

I wish I had used a deeper pink for The German Shepherds tongue... I will if I make another

6 comments:

  1. Poor man, he must have been in a lot of pain, a lung infection is bad enough on its own but with his other injuries must have been unbearable. I hope he soon makes a full recovery and you don't have any more endless waits in A&E. Love your beaded work. Hugs Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men....they always try to scare you to death, while muttering that they're just fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear - you'd have thought that they would have warned you that this could happen when he first went to hospital - hope you have a rest and a better night tonight and that the antibiotics start to help xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would save the NHS an absolute fortune if they warned people that these things can happen.

      Delete