Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 16 April 2015

Well blimey look at the time

I got quite a surprise when I looked at the clock a while back.The dishes have been washed, dried and put away,  I have done two loads of laundry. Scrubbed both bathrooms and tidied my bedroom. Then I looked at the clock to see that it was 08:15. Most people aren't even thinking about getting up yet but look at how much I achieved and now the rest of the day is mine to potter in the garden.  I am thoroughly enjoying reading the book that I received  and in one chapter I read that we all make do with using the serviceable china while keeping the best on display in a cabinet. This isn't the first time that I have read this kind of thing but I must admit to being guilty of this too soooooooo............  I have replaced my old teapot with the pretty one from my china cabinet. We have another teapot in the same range but much bigger and I shall use that and all the matching cups when my tea drinking friends come over. Tony has of course already managed to break two plates from the set but hey ho life is for living.

How much nicer it is to drink tea from a pretty cup

I am planning to drill a hole or two in the bottom of this and plant it up with herbs for my kitchen windowsill

2 comments:

  1. I've got to the stage in life now where I use everthing like it was the last day. We all should really.
    Nothings any good to you when you're gone. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right and my sentimental stuff means nothing to my son. He will just chuck it all out when we are gone so we might just as well enjoy it now

      Delete