Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 27 April 2015

Up with the larks

Well it is 06.05 and I have been up for the past twenty minutes.  I slept much better last night as it was a lot cooler and I can feel a bit of a nip in the air this morning. Yesterday I finished one sock for Anona and might make a start on the other later today.  Tony and I are having a break from gardening just to give our poor old aching backs a bit of a rest.  We covered all the new planting with fleece last night to protect it from the frost and I am glad that we did as there are signs that there has been a frost. I wonder what the fish will make of their lovely new home next weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment