Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 11 April 2015

My tiny garden shed

If you have been following my blog for a while you may recall when I turned my workshop into  Le Crafterie.  This did of course mean that things like the lawnmower and all my garden spades had to live in the garage for a while.  Then I spotted on good old Internet some sentry box style garden sheds. The one I bought is about 5ft tall and about 30" wide but you would be amazed at just how  much I can store in there. I also have a mini greenhouse which is a little shorter than the sentry box but perfectly big enough for me to sow a few seeds and harden off some of my cuttings before I transplant them. This just goes to show that you really don't need to take up a huge amount of space in your garden when considering storage.



2 comments:

  1. I wondered how you had got my shed, it looks exactly the same. We cut our old larger shed in half and made it smaller. Did you buy yours like this?
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We bought it as a fatpack and assembled it ourselves. Tony added some shelves and door hangers

      Delete