Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Thursday, 30 April 2015

It scrubbed up well.

The little cabinet that Tony spotted the other day needed nothing more than a really good scrub to turn it into a lovely little storage unit for the conservatory.  I had planned to paint and decoupage it as I didn't think it would clean up the way it did.   I have sprayed some pretty paper drawer liners with febreze and lined the drawers with them. I am now able to use it to store my current crafting projects in.  This means that 'my end of the sofa' is no longer surrounded by balls of knitting yarn and embroidery threads. I may go to the trouble of sanding it all and giving it a coat of wax in the summer...... and maybe I will just leave it as it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment