Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Is it really April?

The weather just lately has been so very summery that it is hard to believe it is only April.. My garden looks stunning with all the pretty spring flowers and fresh green leaves. It is a real pleasure to sit outside in the sunshine with a lovely cup of tea and the fragrance of wallflowers soaking the air.  I have worked tirelessly in the garden today and really caught the sun nicely.  It is probably a good job that I am at work tomorrow as I tend to overdo working in the garden when the weather is lovely.  I end up all aches and pains and in need of a good old radox bath.  I should remember that I am not as young as I used to be and take things a little slower. Tomorrow I will post another photo of the veggie plat and the border that I have dug at the side of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment