Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 17 April 2015

I wandered lonely as a cloud

Actually I didn't  wander that lonely as ten of us took part in our weekly ladies walk today.   The weather was beautiful and the walk through fairydell always brings me such pleasure.  I have just spent the past hour in my workshop finishing off this little challenge piece.  The theme is 'daffodils and tulips.  We can choose either flower or both and I thought the beautiful poem by William Wordsworth fitted the theme nicely.  I decoupaged a paper napkin onto one of the pieces of tile that I was given recently.  The daffodils are cut using my spellbinders die and the brilliant bigshot machine .




No comments:

Post a Comment