Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Hedgehogs

On Monday evening I was sent a pattern for knitted hedgehogs so I did of course have to make one yesterday.  Well one became two and two became three.  Number three is waiting to be stuffed and sewn together then he will be added to the collection.


4 comments:

  1. whatever next hedgehog socks?..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ta ever so for the pattern which I hasten to add aint gonna happen. No need as when I drove into the road tonight there was the most gorgeous little fuzzy peg trotting across it. got my own real live one for no effort on my behalf.:)xxxx

    ReplyDelete