Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 10 April 2015

Finished at last

Well over the last few days I have shredded my way through that huge pile of pyracantha and shifted enough logs to see us right through next winter. Tomorrow if the weather is ok we will be lifting the turf on the part of the garden where we are planning to create a new vegetable patch.  Once that is done we can move the pond onto the site of my current veggie plot and then lay a patio where the pond currently is.  Phew!!!!!!!! I think then we can take a bit of a break and just enjoy the summer.  I have made another eggshell mosaic and I will add a photo tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment