Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 11 April 2015

Fifty shades of beige

Well not quite fifty and not entirely sure if they are in fact beige but what colours are eggshells? I thought you  might like to see what I made yesterday when I came home from my walk.  I finished the packet of breakfast cereal yesterday morning so I put the empty box near the back door to take out to the recycle bin........ it didn't get that far as I had a couple of dark eggshells drying on my windowsill which I had intended to add to my eggshell stash.... Everyone has an eggshell stash don't they???   Hmm, as usual tis just me then I guess..... Anyway, before I go off on a tangent and start telling you about the gorgeous apple,raisin and fudge scone I had yesterday I will tell you about this little bit of junk art.   I cut two rectangles from the cereal box and glued them together to make the card a little stronger.  Then I cut two butterflies from a bit more of the box.  This is a craft that really does cost nothing more than a bit of glue and a lot of patience. I will go back and fill some of the more noticeable space with more shell when I have a minute today.




No comments:

Post a Comment