Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 9 March 2015

Upcycled envelopes

Last month at my WI meeting a lovely lady handed me a pile of used red envelopes that she had asked her friends to keep for me.  I had said before Christmas that I intended to make a paper poinsettia plant when I had enough red envelopes....  Well these aren't poinsettia flowers but they look gorgeous in the flesh.  Oh and wait until you see the 'Poppy and Daisies' swag that I will finish today.  It looks absolutely beautiful and I only wish my photography skills could do it justice






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers and so great that they are from recycled envelopes, they look so fabulous. Lainie xc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lainie. I had great fun making them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabby upcycling project Cherie :-)

    ReplyDelete