Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 10 March 2015

The pretty pink envelope

 But first my horrible night.....   I have been up all night with throbbing toothache. I rang the dentist at 8.30 this morning and they gave me an appointment immediately for 8.45. It s a 15 minute walk to the dentist but I had my shoes and coat on in the blink of an eye and ran like crazy to the dentist.  He removed the offending tooth and I never felt a thing.  The pain relief was almost instant though he tells me it will feel a little bit tender for a day or two.  Anyway,  what do you think of this gorgeous shade of girly pink. I was having a bit of a chuck out yesterday and in my stash I cam across the prettiest deep pink envelope.  It was saved from a birthday card a year or two ago.  A quick pass through the die cutter,  a couple of punches and a sheet of copier paper later....... ta dahhhhhhh


5 comments:

  1. Oh poor you, toothache is horrible. So glad you got treated straight away. I love the beautiful shade of pink of these flowers and all from a humble envelope ( plus copy paper). Grand job you've done there Cherie. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lainie. I was so worried about the extraction but it really never hurt at all.

      Delete
  2. Eeek the thought of the dentist..............................
    Glad you're not suffering now :-)
    Super pink flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Fang, glad your toothypeg is sorted out. Love the flowers, they really lend themselves to being swags. How is the inroh coming along?:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning flower.... My Inro is at the reasearch stage. I researched it yesterday amd I already have plans tp start it today so watch this space

      Delete