Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 12 March 2015

The Inro part two

Well my Inro has dried enough for me to stick all the bits and pieces on and to give it a coat of Mod Podge. I am planning on giving it two or three more coats of mod podge as each layer dries.  When it is completely dry I will spray it with clear varnish to protect it.  Now I need to make a Netsuke to match but I am feeling a little blank on ideas for this bit.  I have loads of things I could use if only they were a bit smaller but this isn't a very big Inro and I don't want to swamp it.


5 comments:

  1. This is looking great - and yep, I googled!!! Fabulous little carrier!! Cherie I have searched my emails looking for your address to post your GYBP give away prize but cannot find it anywhere. Could you email your postal address so I can post your parcel.....please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever project! I read your post on how you fashioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is coming along beautifully. Scratching my head for your next challenge. No doubt inspiration will strike at the most inopportune moment! You should see the Dresden plate blocks the ladies at patchwork made at the last class. Need to up my game in that direction!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely not allowed to suggest anything else for at least a month :-)

      Delete