Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Swan Lake at the ROH (and an altered bottle)

Last night Tony and I went to watch the live screening of Swan Lake at our local cinema. The actual performance was taking place at the Royal Opera House and it was the first ballet that I have ever seen.  I was utterly entranced and we are now looking into going to see a ballet performance on stage next year.  That wasn't my only first time experience as yesterday I made my first ever altered bottle.  It is currently in my workshop but I will take a photo later today as it should be well and truly dry by now. It is a craft that has so many possibilities for transforming not just bottles but glass jars of all shapes and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment