Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 9 March 2015

Paper poppies

I have had a lovely time playing with my flower dies these past couple of days and it has given me the opportunity to use up some rolls of wired ribbon that has lingered in my stash for more years than I can remember. This little swag is my latest paper flower creation and the poppies looks so pretty. If anyone is wondering where I get my dies from here is the link to the company that I use. I can't speak highly enough about this company. I place my order one day and they are here the next........ and no they haven't paid me to say that.......

 http://www.hixxysoft.com/crafts-die-cutting-dies-diesire.html





2 comments: