Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Thursday, 12 March 2015

Hydrangea

I have just ordered the Spellbinders hydrangea die from Hixxysoft............http://www.hixxysoft.com/crafts-die-cutting-dies-spellbinders.html   .............I know that it will be with me in a day or two and it has been on my wish list since I first saw it online. I can't wait to make some flowers with it and have a project in mind as soon as it arrives. If you have ever been to Brittany you will have seen the huge hydrangea bushes everywhere. Funny really as I never liked them much when I was younger. That changed when I saw the huge display of stunning blooms in the gardens and hedgerows over there and  I really  wish I had the space to grow a huge one in my garden.  Today i will be decorating the Inro that I made yesterday.  It has dried beautifully and  I am pleased as punch with how it is coming together.   Anona reckons that I should Lucet a cord but as I have a very long shoelace to use up the lucetting can wait for another project.  If you don't know what a Lucet is then google it.  I made one from a piece of wood a year or two ago after Anona challenged me to but you will have to trawl long way through my blog to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment