Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 23 March 2015

From plastic tabard to large fish

Yesterday I told you how I had spun the plastic tabard into plarn.  Well it couldn't just sit forlornly in my plarn stash when there was obviously a large fish waiting to be created now could it. Although I have crocheted many fish in the past they are usually small goldfish size.  This is my first 'big fish' and it certainly won't be the last. I am visualising a huge 'under the sea' display made from plastic bags and any other plastic sheeting that no longer has a use.  I have of course stuffed the fish with the snips and scraps left over from the tabard.  I still have enough of the tabard left for another project that has crept into the corner of my brain.  I may start it today....... and then again I might not.

He is sitting on my dish drainer to give you an idea of size.
 He will be given a set of eyes later today




1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with the fish, not a medium I would have even thought about. Such a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete