Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 13 March 2015

Andre Rieu

This afternoon Tony and I went over to the local cinema to book our seats for the live screening in July of the Andre Rieu concert and ended up staying to watch the Second Marigold Hotel.  Before the film started  we saw an advert for the live screening of Swan Lake so we booked that too. That screening is this coming Tuesday and Tony and I are really looking forward to it.  Tomorrow morning we have booked a pastels class and then tomorrow night we are off to see the Wildcats of Kilkenny. I don't think I can remember such a busy few days.  I came home and tried out my new Hydrangea die but I need a little bit of practice before I can show you a good result.  Maybe Sunday when Tony goes to the footie and I have time to practice a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh enjoy Swan Lake. We were going to watch it but the date wasn't right for us boo hoo :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today,
    yet I never found any interesting article
    like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view,
    if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.


    my page :: jadwal bola hari ini

    ReplyDelete