Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 20 March 2015

A lovely day today

If you missed the eclipse this morning I was able to take this photo from my bedroom window. I didn't look through the view finder and simply watched on the screen of my camera.  I did think we would see the whole thing for a while as the sun was shining and the sky had a lot of broken cloud.  The darker cloud rolled in though and this tiny sliver is all I could manage.  Following the eclipse I  had a lovely walk with the local ladies group (google Hemlington Lake).   The sun managed to crawl from behind the clouds.  Then Tony and I had quick shopping trip to Aldi's and I am now the proud possessor of a little case of craft punches.... £6.99 is an absolute bargain and though I have tons of craft punches these are a great addition to my craft tools.
Tony is cooking my tea tonight and the wine is poured.  When I say wine it is actually more lemonade than wine but it still feels like a treat. I do hope you all have a lovely weekend and Alison... I hope your lovely hubby is feeling better. My prayers and love are with you.





1 comment: