Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 16 February 2015

Zippety doo dah

My lovely neighbour Joan gave me some zips yesterday so of course I had to use one of them to make a brooch.  This one looks very rustic but my next one will be a whole lot neater as I have learnt a lot from making it.  I needle felted a black square with some roving from my stash. Then sewed the zip into a heart shape and trimmed the felt into shape before neatening it all with some more black roving.


3 comments:

  1. I love how you can turn any object into a brooch or work of art xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm....possibilities there were huge bags of zips in the charity shop today

    ReplyDelete