Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 2 February 2015

Guardian Angel

On Saturday I was asked if I could possibly make one of my guardian angels in time for Thursday.  I was pleased to accept the commission and was chuffed to bits when the lady paid immediately (the lady has had an angel from me before). I spent most of Saturday afternoon  making the angel while Tony was at the footie . I finished her yesterday and she is one of the nicest ones that I have made. The request was for a blue eyed, blonde angel and she will be carefully wrapped and sent off today.  I will post a picture later as I am sitting in bed with my laptop on my knee.  It is 06:37 and I am in no hurry to rush around this morning. Tonight I am teaching the craft club ladies how to make exploding box cards. The prep is all done and I simply need to get the bag together with all my scissors and glue etc... I have a brooch to make today and I still haven't begun to carve the letter knife...... so many crafts ...... so Little time

Guardian angels made to order.  £30 . .  paypal only includes UK post and packing.  The angels look so much nicer than the photo.  I really must take a course in photography.

1 comment: