Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 19 February 2015

Crafty kind of week

I have had a lovely morning making lanterns with a group of local children  today.  I never take photo's when I work with kids so sadly there isn't any record of the session although the Friends of Fairydell did take a lot of pictures which they will be putting on a webpage .  I have also spent a lot of time crafting in my workshop this past week and thought I would show you a few of the things that I have been playing with.

Decorated wine corks.  The possibilities are endless

Another broken zip.... just cos I can

And even more of the stale bread...... go on... you know you really want to make one.

2 comments:

  1. Your creations are amazing Cherie. We never know what you will think of next, your very inspirational xc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cherie, what fab makes :-)

    ReplyDelete