Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 7 February 2015

Bollywood bling

Last year I cut the cuffs off a shirt that I never wore.  The shirt was far too long so I  shortened it and made it into a loose flowing jacket.... the cuffs have been sitting in my stash since then.  Last night I took one of my bits of beadwork and sewed it to the cuff in order to make a really pretty blingy cuff  bracelet. It is a work in progress but I will add some photo's later on.  It is 06.44 and still rather dark. As the cuffs were a little bit large I cut about an inch from one end of the one that I am working on. This means that I will be able to make a tiny little beaded brooch to match the cuff. I haven't decided yet whether to leave it square or cut it into a heart shape. I have some narrow gold braid to add to the cuff and the brooch and they are going to be really blingy when they are finished.   Bollywood here I come

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of shirt! i love bling!haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - looking forward to seeing the finished result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds lovely, be nice to see a photo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great idea for shirts with sleeves too long too. I love the denim brooches you made on a different post too. I'm visiting from the GYBP.

    ReplyDelete