Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 23 February 2015

Altered jigsaw puzzle

Well Tony was called out through the night and so has been in bed all day. Tragically this has meant that I couldn't house work and had to stay in Le Crafterie playing with all my stash today.  Can you tell how gutted I am  ;-) Anyway, here are todays makes although they do need a final trim and a tweak but I reckon that this had endless scope to play with.

 


4 comments:

  1. These look terrific and could be used on so many projects. I'm thinking gift tags, cards,gift bags and boxes. Thank you for the inspiration. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame about the housework lol ;-)
    How can you work on such a tiny scale! My eyes wouldn't manage it :-# Great ideas though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fantastic. Don't know how you managed to have a day without chores:) !!!!!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard Anona..... really really hard :-)

      Delete