Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Sad start to the new year

My lovely friend John joined the angels yesterday. He had been very ill for some time and was in such pain that it was a blessing that he finally fell asleep for the last time. John was a fellow carver and Tony and I used to pick him up to take to Carving club each Tuesday following a nasty fall that left him unable to drive. John's daughter rang to tell us that he hadn't recovered from the operation he had after he collapsed just before Christmas. Our journey to the club won't feel the same for a while. Bless you John Malloy, Tony and I will miss you xxx

2 comments:

  1. R.I.P. John and hugs to you Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison. I do appreciate that you take the time to read and comment on my blog posts. xxx

      Delete