Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Sunday, 25 January 2015

Pearlex pigment powders

I   played with the polyclay again this morning and have been experimenting with some of my pigment powder stash.  These look really pretty in an autumnal kind of way. I am more of a blue sky and sunshine person in the middle of winter.  I am so sick of dreary grey days that by the end of January I am longing to see the sunshine. Today is one of those cold, crisp, clear, icy blue sky kind of days.  I have been out with Tony cutting logs.  I am really comfortable using the electric chainsaw but won't touch the petrol one.  The chain on the electric one stops instantly when I take my finger off the button but the petrol one makes enough noise to wake the dead. I leave that one to Tony as he isn't the slightest bit bothered about using it.   Anyway, I have drifted off track again.  I started off by telling you that I played with the polyclay.  I utterly love the Mix Quick from Fimo (no I am not sponsored by fimo... open to offers though)  :-)  It has saved me hours and hours of softening the clay and the end result somehow feels stronger. I have made some extra leaves to make into earrings and a bracelet as I love matching sets of jewellery.



3 comments:

  1. Acorns....it would make gorgeous acorns ...but that's just me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from "Grow Your Blog Party"! Nice to meet you! I am a polymer clay artist, so we have something in common! :) You are quite creative...love your creations! When you have an opportunity, please stop by my blog: http://gesmpccorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Cherie :-)

    ReplyDelete