Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 2 January 2015

My first crafty make of 2015

While I was cooking dinner  yesterday I made myself a needle case from some of the felt that Tony bought me for Christmas.  I cut the leaves and beaded them then sewed them to the front of the felt needlecase.  The little scissor keep at the back is part of a project that I never got around to finishing. The scissors are a very old pair that a friend gave me when she gave me her mums sewing box. They are great for snipping threads and far more robust than the modern ones in my sewing kit. As usual it looks so much nicer in the flesh.






2 comments:

  1. Goodness me - how could you do all this whilst cooking! A true multi-tasker!! Fab makes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful cherie! i love the colors and stitch details! would be so pretty as a purse, or scarf!! xx

    ReplyDelete