Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 26 January 2015

Last of the shawl pins

This time last week I was the proud owner of one shawl pin and several shawls.  Now I have nearly as many shawl pins as shawls. I promise this is the last one for a long while as I have a dozen other things shouting in my craft stuffed brain.I have put the fimo away in the cupboard in the spare room to stop me being tempted to make another shawl pin..... heck a girl can never have too many shawl pins  :-).   The grow your blog party has introduced me to so many gorgeous other blogs. I have loved looking at them and will be following quite a few of them over the next few weeks.

This set is kind of a cross between a wedgewood blue and a denim blue just in case your computer isn't giving you a true idea of the colour...... and speaking of colour, I have spotted my first yellow crocus in my garden. Actually I spotted it yesterday and there are quite a few more ready to burst into colour over the next week or two. The fig and the grape have buds too so I will be watching them for the first signs of green. We were worried that I may have killed the grape when I moved it last year.


3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see photos of your garden cherie! i love crocus!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see your shawl pins in use on the shawls.

    ReplyDelete