Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 11 January 2015

Blog hopping

A couple of weeks ago I found a lovely blog and chose one of the lady's projects as my blog hopper.  Well this afternoon I have had a lovely time painting my 'fall tree'.  I have included the link to the website if you want to try it yourself.  The instructions are really clear and very well written so don't forget to tell Ananda that Cherie sent you if you do have a look at the blog...  Can I also remind you that I am NOT a painter in any shape or form.  I am just dead pleased with how it turned out.

 http://www.apieceofrainbow.com/water-color-fall-tree-painting/


1 comment: