Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 5 January 2015

Big buttons

I am down with the dreaded lurgy and coughing up a lung today.  I needed something to do to stop me feeling sorry for myself while my temperature blazes on.  I spent a few hours making these from Fimo this morning.  Those little windows on the houses were fiddly to cut cos I can't cut a square to save my life. The smallest buttons are about 1.5 cm and the bigger ones are about 4cm  give or take .


2 comments:

  1. Maybe there's a recipe for coughed up lung somewhere , after all theres a use for everything ..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon x
    The buttons are great. I think they're better without perfect squares; proves it's handmade :-)

    ReplyDelete