Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 29 December 2014

The Daffodil

When I showed you the poppies that I made the other day I did promise a photo of the daffodil too.  Well I have just stopped for a cup of tea and a glance at the hula hoop which I intend to pick up some time today so I thought I would show you the daffodil.   Now I suppose I had better go and pick up that hula hoop and spend 30 minutes working on creating a waistline......   New Year New Me.....  right??????   :-)



2 comments:

  1. Lovely daffodil....I could do with a new waist too lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is a waistline? Daffodil is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete